FREE SHIPPING6,000 Ft.-Lb. Moment Rating and 2,000 Lb Max Capacity
● The L-21 Crane is designed to allow one man to easily load heavy objects.
● The folding boom takes up minimal bed and overhead space when folded for travel.
● In the 20 degree elevated position the boom telescopes from 3 ft. to 5 ft. with a 4 ft. intermediate position.
● Available with boom lengths of 3 ft. to 5 ft. on the L-21 or 3 ft. to 7 ft. on the L-21-7
● The crane rotates on tapered roller bearings for ease of moment and long life.
● A manual band brake is used to control boom swing.
● Planetary gear reduction winch for best possible efficient operation.
● 25' of 3/16' galvanized aircraft cable with 4200 lb breaking strength.
● Pedestal height can be be varied to fit many custom applications.
● Optional ATB available on the L-21-7 if crane is to be used in Construction. (Needed when used in construction as perOSHA 1926.1441(d)(2) & 1926.1416(d)(3))